I'd done a lot of thinking in the past week. Somehow it is easier to think when my dad is not around. It's the sad truth. Sometimes I wonder how much of who I am is a result of all this.
Anyway I didn't really feel much like posting because all that has been happening is just BORING. Either I am studying or CS-ing, or I am asleep. I have no life. I keep feeling that I need to find a job. But I have no idea how I am going to keep one if my assignments are so numerous.
And all this pressure is just flattening me out. Also it has made me somewhat more particular about what matters. I've found that I've moved on regarding some issues. No, I might not be a better person yet, but I've decided that bettering myself does not involve getting upset over certain people or things.
Perhaps this is yet another feature of the aging process.
Anyway, speaking of aging, happy birthday N.E.W. :) Many happy returns. All the best for your exams!
- 27 April 2006 2:35pm -
No comments:
Post a Comment